- Full metal slide, frame, and barrel assembly
- Standard upper and lower removable M1913 Picatinny compatible rails for optics and accessories
- Threaded outer barrel ready for mounting compensators or suppressors
- Fiber optic front sight with adjustable rear sight
- Hinged take down style allows quick and easy field stripping for hop-up adjustment or cleaning
- Lightened competition style trigger
- Familiar Hi-CAPA controls on lower frame, with grip safety, safety switch, and enhanced magazine well
- Dimpled and textured grips panels can be replaced with your personal favorite Hi-CAPA styled grips
The WE-Tech Galaxy series is a whole new family of products with similar designs, which will use magazines from pistols most Airsoft players are familiar with. The next member to the Galaxy family now comes with an industry-beloved Hi-CAPA style frame. With controls and features familiar to those who love the Hi-CAPA series, it’s a fresh take on the design.
The upper receiver portion of this pistol features an enclosed bolt inside a futuristic looking barrel assembly with a ventilated barrel shroud. With the bolt being the primary moving part in this assembly, this creates a snappy and crisp recoil feeling and fast cyclic rate when firing as opposed to other designs where the entire slide moves back and forth. The removable top and bottom M1913 Picatinny compatible rails allows one to mount nearly any accessory one could need on such a pistol. The knurled thread protector reveals standard 14mm Negative threads, allowing any barrel accessory such as muzzle boosters or tracer units.
FPS Range: 300-320
Dimensions: 220mm x 146mm
Weight: 1040g (w/ Magazine)
Magazine: 30+1 Rounds. Compatible with WE-Tech, AW Custom double stack Hi-CAPA Magazines (WE-Tech Galaxy magazines available soon!)
Gas Type: Green Gas (CO2 compatibility TBA)
Firing Modes Semi-Automatic, Safe
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Pistol, Magazine
WE is one of the world’s premiere Airsoft manufacturers, designing and creating some of the best Airsoft products in the world.